- Real Property
- Wills and Estates
- Aviation Law
Professional Qualifications & Education:
- Nova Scotia Bar Admission 1975
- Dalhousie University (B.A., 1971)
- Dalhousie University (LL.B., 1974)
Professional Associations & Membership in Community Organizations:
- Member, Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Representing buyers and sellers of residential, commercial and resource real property.
- Representing lenders/borrowers in mortgage transactions.
- Representing subdivision developers and new home contractors
Probate, Wills, Estates and Trusts
- Preparing wills and Powers of Attorney.
- Estate administration and probate
- Representing clients on aviation law matters